Chai Almonds (Makes 2 C)
- 2 C raw almonds
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 10 ground cardamom pods
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander seeds
- pinch salt
2. Lightly froth the egg white. Pour over the almonds and combine until well mixed.
3. Add the sugar mix to the almonds, combine until well-coated.
4. On a lightly greased cookie sheet, spread the almonds into a single layer.
5. Pop in the oven for 10 minutes, then stir. Pop in the oven for another 10 minutes, insuring it doesn't burn. Let cool before serving.